88

55 comments

[–] malloww 34 points Edited

Bahahaha!!! That same dumbass, after making this claim, then went on the Koch watch subreddit to ask if LGB Alliance is Koch funded. I love it when stupid people think they're smart.

Edit: that whole thread is wild. Apparently we are a cult who abusively enforce membership, and we go into bathrooms to do genital checks on people all the time. We are also rapists and we love gender norms. And, you will be shocked to hear, 95% of the people making these claims are men. The other 5% appear to be straight women. I'm tempted to watch this "documentary" youtube video lots of them are linking just to find out what cult tactics I'm missing out on, but the supposedly damning screenshots on the dude's website are really tame and make me think it's going to be kind of boring...